Together we're making health and social care better
Our annual report for 2022/2023 highlights the work we have been doing throughout the year, championing what matters to local people in Derbyshire. NHS and social care services only make the best decisions if they listen to the people they care for. Our annual report shows how we have been listening to your stories and experiences and the importance of making sure you are included in your care.
Here are some of the ways we've made a difference:
- We've continued to work with local dental practices to keep their information updated on the NHS find a dentist website
- Engaged over 200 young people to share views on their physical and emotional wellbeing
- Our volunteers co-produced training for dementia and delirium for Derbyshire healthcare professionals, that was being rolled out to carers
- We worked to identify the top five factors that make the most difference for patients when needing to access their GP, and what could be improved.
- Looked into how new mothers emotional health needs are being supported by GP practices
And so much more!
Telling us your experiences means that the people in power are made aware of what’s working and what isn’t and, as a result, real change is happening. Have your say on services by completing our quick and easy feedback form.