Our annual report for 2021/2022 highlights the work we have been doing throughout the year, championing what matters to local people in Derbyshire. It shows how we have been listening to your stories and experiences and the importance of making sure you are included in your care.
Your feedback has helped us shine a light on:
- The struggles people have faced with accessing dental treatment
- Cancer services during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Experiences of accessing health and social care services with a mental health condition
- How your emotional health needs are being supported by GP practices
- How people are dealing with waiting for planned care and what support would matter to them the most
And so much more!
Telling us your experiences means that the people in power are made aware of what’s working and what isn’t and, as a result, real change is happening. Have your say on services by completing our quick and easy feedback form.