We need volunteers with energy and enthusiasm who are passionate about improving health and social care in Derbyshire.
There are a variety of different roles available for you to get involved. These range from helping to collect people’s views of health and social care services, to visiting them to assess how they are provided.
How to get involved?
Take a look at the roles we have available to see which opportunity you feel is right for you:
If you have read the above and are interested in getting involved with the work of Healthwatch Derbyshire then please fill in an application form and we will be in touch:
What’s in it for you?
Share your energy and enthusiasm with your community to make things better for everyone in Derbyshire. Volunteering also has lots of other benefits:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of how health and social care services are planned, delivered and commissioned.
- Get experience of working with health and social care organisations.
- A reference to add to your CV.
- Becoming part of the Healthwatch team and meeting new people.
- Increase your confidence and gaining new skills through on-going development and training.
We will meet any out of pocket expenses that you incur as a result of volunteering for Healthwatch.